Saturday, January 17, 2009

WELCOME 2009


Hey folks, it's right here with us- 2009!

Funny enough, it's no more as fresh as i make it sound, sixteen whole days have drifted by; could that still be new?

Folks, 2008 is gone, forever! We all had certain things we should have done in that dead year!!!!!! But we never did. Those we shall never again be able to accomplish in 2008. But thank God another chance is here to right the wrongs- 2009.

This is my perspective of another year; IT IS ANOTHER CHANCE, so take it and run with it.

As promised last year, i will be doing a run-down of my goals for 2008 and i will be frank to admit all failures, hoping my success will be cellebrated in due course. I will do the assessment in my next post, soon! So don't go far.

For now, i wish you a successful year this yeear. A year you will set God-ordained goals and achieve them all. A year you willtake all your chances and do all the unimaginables. A year of great harvest.

Adeyemi.

No comments: